Enjoying wonderful views of our private gardens or the city skyline, Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta offers five-star luxury in a fashionable Buckhead setting. Within walking distance of many of the city’s most famous sights, our spacious hotel accommodation and fantastic facilities are truly world-class.
Within easy reach of Atlanta’s main business addresses and leisure destinations, we enjoy a prestigious setting in one of the city’s most favored neighborhoods.
- Close to the Atlanta Botanical Garden, Georgia Aquarium and the High Museum of Art
- Within walking distance of upscale Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza
- 35 minutes’ drive from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- 10 minutes’ drive from the DeKalb-Peachtree Airport, which accommodates private aircraft
Rooms & Suites
Offering unparalleled city views, our rooms and suites offer the most spacious accommodation in the city.
- 117 rooms, all with luxurious interiors and large bathrooms
- 10 spacious suites, all with balconies
- Views over our private gardens or the Atlanta skyline
We have perfected relaxed sophistication in both our restaurant and lounge bar and have a superb reputation amongst Buckhead’s most discerning diners.
- Modern American cuisine, cocktails and vintage wines at The Cafe and Bar
- Speciality cocktails and small plates at Taipan
Spa & Wellness
A haven of calm, our extensive facilities offer you the chance to relax, exercise and treat yourself to a little time out.
- 13 treatment rooms plus one couples' suite with marble bath and twin massage beds
- Fully-equipped fitness center with personal trainers on request
- 60-foot indoor lap pool
- Steam, sauna and vitality pool
- Exercise studio
- Yoga, Pilates, tai chi and meditation classes
- Spa boutique
Meetings & Events
Southern elegance, five-star luxury and gracious Oriental efficiency define Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta as one of the city's best meetings and events venues.
- Oriental Ballroom with magnificent terrace and space for up to 200 guests
- Three additional event spaces offering versatility and flexibility
- English Garden for al fresco events
- Two executive rooms suitable for meetings and intimate private dinners
- 24-hour business center