A haven of calm on the banks of the river, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is a truly remarkable hotel. A sophisticated retreat in one of the world’s most exciting cities, we enjoy a reputation for style, service and excellence. Timeless yet contemporary, classic yet cutting-edge, we are the ultimate Bangkok address.
Excellently situated within easy reach of all Bangkok’s main attractions, the hotel enjoys a peaceful yet central location.
- Quiet setting on the banks of the Chao Phraya River
- A short walk from the city’s famous skytrain
- Only a short boat ride from the breathtaking Grand Palace
Rooms & Suites
Combining elegant Thai style with seductive modern touches, each of our rooms and suites has its own distinct character.
- 358 rooms, most with river views
- 35 suites, including our legendary Authors’ Suites
- Large bathrooms with separate bathtubs and walk-in showers
- Private butler service
Home to nine outstanding restaurants and bars, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is the city’s premier gourmet destination.
- Fine French dining at Le Normandie
- Seafood with a beautiful riverside view at Lord Jim’s
- Traditional Thai cuisine and dancing at Sala Rim Naam
- Contemporary Chinese cuisine in an art deco setting at The China House
- BBQ specialities at The Riverside Terrace
- All-day international specialities at The Verandah
- Elegant afternoon tea at The Author’s Lounge
- Delicious Italian dining at Ciao
- Jazz and cocktails at Bamboo Bar
- Signature pastries at the Mandarin Oriental Shops
Spa & Wellness
Our exquisite spa boasts a serene design and over forty unique treatments blending contemporary and ancient techniques.
- 15 treatment rooms and suites
- Yoga sessions ranging from group classes to private lessons
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- State-of-the art fitness centre with classes and private training
- Two outdoor tennis courts, one squash court and outdoor jogging track
Meetings & Events
From small gatherings to large events, we can cater for all kinds of occasion.
- Stunning Royal ballroom with elegant decor and opulent chandelier
- Additional meeting spaces including the beautiful Embassy room
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities
- Expert in-house catering team
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
Your leisure is our pleasure. Take a class, go shopping or just relax and soak up your surroundings.
- Thai Cooking school
- Thai Cultural programmes
- Oriental boutique carrying beautifully crafted items, exclusive gifts and souvenirs"