The quest for good health through meditation, massage and use of natural herbal remedies is an ancient tradition in Thailand. Experience this tradition, handed down through countless generations, in the restored century-old teak house of The Oriental Spa.
With a host of private treatment rooms and specialty suites, The Oriental Spa offers an exclusive and luxurious atmosphere. Décor has been influenced by classic Siamese aesthetics, while our state-of-the-art treatments and hydrotherapy facilities are world-class.
Guests begin their experience with a short boat ride to the spa, which is situated across the river from the hotel. They are then welcomed with a soothing tea, followed by a foot cleansing ritual and private consultation that allows the therapist to tailor the treatment to individual needs.
- 10 treatment rooms with private shower and steam facilities
- Two treatment rooms dedicated to facial therapy
- Five specialty suites - including four for couples - with private steam and vitality pools
- Heated scrub tables
- Moroccan Rhassoul
- Yoga and Meditation rooms
- Private manicure and pedicure area
- Spa boutique to extend your experience at home