Fusing high style with classic luxury, Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona enjoys a stunning setting in the heart of the city. With chic contemporary interiors, a choice of enticing indoor and outdoor space, exquisite dining and one of the best spas in the Catalan capital, we offer an extraordinary hotel experience.
Enjoying a central location on the prestigious Passeig de Gràcia, Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is perfectly situated for all of the city’s major attractions.
- Surrounded by the city’s finest shopping, dining and cultural venues
- Minutes away from Gaudi’s famous Casa Batlló
- Within walking distance of Las Ramblas, la Sagrada Família and the Gothic Quarter
- Close to the business district
ROOMS & SUITES
With interiors by leading Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola, our 98 rooms and suites are among the most luxurious in Barcelona.
- 88 rooms, some with private balconies
- 10 spacious suites
- Views overlooking the Passeig de Gràcia or our stunning landscaped garden
- Balconies or terraces in some rooms and suites
- Spacious, light-filled bathrooms
Serving mouth-watering cuisine and drinks in immaculately designed surroundings, our bar and restaurants exude enviable style.
- Michelin-starred Catalan cuisine at Moments, by Carme Ruscalleda and Raül Balam
- Mediterranean-influenced all-day dining at Blanc Brasserie & Gastrobar
- Relaxed alfresco dining is available in the Mimosa Garden
- Cocktails and tapas at Banker's Bar
- Amazing views and light bites at Terrat
SPA & WELLNESS
Designed as a haven of complete serenity, our highly acclaimed spa offers a wide range of holistic treatments and therapies.
- Eight treatment rooms including two couples’ suites
- Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez
- 12-metre spa lap pool
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Spa boutique
- Relaxing rooftop area with open-air pool
- Facial treatments and products by Linda Meredith
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With a choice of venues, we offer a stylish and sophisticated location for meetings, events and intimate weddings.
- Two function spaces with capacity for up to 40 guests each
- Exclusive use of rooftop terrace and Mimosa Garden
- Option to book Blanc, one of our acclaimed restaurants
- Highly personalised and professional service