Enjoying an idyllic location on Paradise Bay, Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum offers a seductive blend of style, luxury and comfort. With two private beaches, a range of dining establishments, an outstanding spa and choice of contemporary rooms, suites and villas, our unique facilities and excellent service are truly world-class.
Our idyllic beachfront location is within easy reach of many of the Bodrum Peninsula’s most beautiful attractions.
- Located on the northern coast of the Bodrum Peninsula at Cennet Koyu (Paradise Bay)
- 5 minute drive to the cosmopolitan town of Göltürkbükü
- 20 minute drive to Bodrum City Center
- 45 minute drive to Bodrum International airport, where airlines operate a 60 minute flight to Istanbul
- Enjoys a wonderful coastal location with access to 2 private sandy beaches
ROOMS & SUITES
As stylish as they are spacious, our beautiful rooms and suites offer the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- 59 beautifully appointed guest rooms starting from 72 sqm
- 27 spacious suites including two incredible Presidential Villas
- 23 stylishly-designed apartments, all with terraces or balconies
- Luxurious design incorporating contemporary Turkish elements and stylish Oriental-inspired touches
Our carefully curated selection of restaurants and bars offer a tantalising range of dining experiences.
- Delicious Italian cuisine at Assaggio Restaurant
- Al fresco Turkish and Mediterranean specialities at The Olive Garden
- International cuisine with a Mediterranean flair at the Sofra Restaurant
- Japanese and South Asian cuisine at our Asian Grill restaurant
- Relaxed poolside dining and children’s menus at the Pool Bar & Restaurant
- Tapas, mezze, fresh juices and cocktails at our atmospheric M2 Bar
- An array of light food on our main beach at Blue Beach Club & Bar
- Cocktails and premium champagne in the contemporary surroundings of Mandarin Bar
- Afternoon tea in the Terrace Lounge
- Fine patisseries, cakes and delicacies in The Mandarin Cake Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
Inspired by the healing traditions of the Orient, our tranquil spa offers expert treatments, attentive therapists and world-class facilities.
- 2,700 square metre spa featuring Mandarin Oriental’s signature wellness concepts
- Wide range of holistic therapies and treatments
- 5 treatment rooms, 3 beauty rooms, VIP Suite , one Couple Spa Suite and two outdoor treatment cabanas
- Extensive heat and water facilities
- Luxurious hamams with private scrub rooms
- Comprehensive fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Pilates, yoga & personal trainer
- Indoor swimming pool
- Seasonal week-long wellness programmes clinics featuring a variety of well-known wellness experts
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With a relaxed setting and cutting-edge facilities, we offer the perfect environment for all manner of event.
- Oriental Ballroom hosting up to 440 guests for a reception / 206 for a theatre set-up
- Mandarin Ballroom hosting up to 280 guest for a reception / 133 for a theatre set-up
- Two boardrooms seating up to 18 people each
- Fully equipped business centre
- Expert team of event, meeting and wedding planners
- Legendary Mandarin Oriental catering
From tennis to scuba-diving, pottery to crafts, we offer a fantastic range of leisure activities for every guest.
- An aquatic centre offering a range of activities including scuba diving, water sports, sailing and fishing
- Comprehensive sports facilities including two tennis and one basketball courts
- Tennis lessons available
- Four Outdoor Pools including a designated children’s pool
- Jogging path circling Paradise Bay
- Exclusive Luxury retail shops
- Activities available including olive-pressing, glass blowing, pottery making and outdoor crafts market
- Tours by helicopter and traditional Turkish Gulet