Awarded both the esteemed AAA Five Diamond Award rating and the coveted Forbes Five-Star award, Mandarin Oriental, Boston enjoys a covetable location on the city’s famous Boylston Street. Blending Oriental luxury with Bostonian style, we offer beautiful rooms, fabulous food and one of the city’s best spas.
Enjoying a prime Back Bay location, Mandarin Oriental, Boston is perfectly situated for all of the city’s major attractions.
- Located on Boylston Street, one of Boston’s most desirable addresses
- Within walking distance of Boston’s historic sites and landmarks
- Close proximity to the city’s famous sporting, cultural and entertainment venues
- Directly connected to the Prudential Center, home to the city’s premier businesses and boutiques
ROOMS & SUITES
Designed in a Modern art style incorporating chic Art Deco touches, our rooms and suites exude a sense of classic luxury.
- 136 rooms and 12 spacious suites
- 2,600 square foot Presidential suite
Enjoy a delicious taste of Boston by sampling our fresh, flavorful dishes and mouth-watering cocktails.
- Seasonal French bistro fare at Bar Boulud, Boston, opening in the fall of 2014
SPA & WELLNESS
As the only Forbes Five-star awarded spa in Massachusetts, we offer the most exclusive pampering experience you can imagine.
- 16,000 square foot spa incorporating a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Five private treatment rooms with personal showers
- Two luxurious couples’ suites with twin massage beds
- Separate male and female heat and water facilities, each with Quartz crystal steam rooms, vitality pools, experience showers, ice fountains and relaxation lounges
- Hydrotherapy room featuring Vichy shower and colour therapy experiences
- Spa café and boutique
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From important meetings to magical weddings and special celebrations, we can cater for any kind of occasion.
- 10,000 square feet of meeting space
- Magnificent wood-panelled ballroom
- Highly specialized wedding and catering team
- Fully-equipped business center
- Advanced technology throughout