When you cross the dramatic green stone threshold into The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, you leave the speed of the city behind and enter an oasis of complete calm. As the only Forbes Five-Star awarded spa in Massachusetts, we provide an array of treatments that offer a complete holistic experience based on the union of modern techniques and Eastern traditional therapies for body, mind and spirit.
Guests are invited to arrive 45-minutes prior to their treatment so that they may experience our thermal facilities to soothe muscles, loosen limbs and prepare the body for a deep therapeutic experience. Upon arrival, we mark your symbolic step away from the outside world with the exchange of shoes for slippers. Following a consultation with your therapist, your personalized journey will begin. Afterwards, we invite you to enjoy our separate mens’ or ladies’ relaxation areas.
- Nine treatment rooms including two couples’ suites
- 16,000 square-foot spa including state-of-the-art fitness center
- Comprehensive range of treatments including some created exclusively for The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston
- Five treatment rooms with personal showers
- Two luxurious spa suites with twin treatment tables
- Separate men’s and women’s heat and water facilities, each with a quartz crystal steam room, vitality pool, experience showers, ice fountain and relaxation lounges. Please note, a bathing suit is required while enjoying the use of our facilities
- Spa boutique