Open to children aged between 4-12 years old, Lanna Kids Club offers a host of activities for young visitors.
ARTS & CRAFTS
Children can use their imagination to create original art, crafts and souvenirs of their stay at Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi.
- Umbrella and fan painting
- Northern Thai paper cutting
- Making Lanna Flags and paper
- Moulding and painting elephants and buffalo from clay
- Stamp printing using banana tree stems
We offer several special activities devised to help our younger fans explore the culture of Northern Thailand.
- Muay Thai gives children an introduction to the traditional martial art of Thai boxing.
- The Little Chef teaches children kitchen skills and how to craft simple and wonderful delicacies with our professional pastry chef.
LANNA KIDS PROPERTY TOUR
Enjoy this special tour aboard one of the resort’s brightly painted trishaws or a traditional Lampang horse cart. The highlight of this trip is a visit to the paddy fields to meet the resort’s resident family of water buffalos. Children will also have the chance to meet people from the villages of Ban Tasala at the resort’s Craft Village.