With a design influenced by the rich heritage of the Lanna Kingdom, Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai is not only a luxurious resort, but also an architectural masterpiece. Enjoying a beautiful setting, the hotel’s fabulous facilities include a breathtaking spa, exquisite accommodation and a choice of fantastic restaurants.
Lying on the outskirts of one of Thailand’s most fascinating cities, Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai enjoys a peaceful, yet convenient location.
- Set in 60 acres of natural surroundings
- Peaceful views over paddy fields
- 15 minutes from the airport
- Within easy reach of Chiang Mai's major cultural attractions
ROOMS & SUITES
Designed to reflect the architectural history of the Lanna region, our luxurious suites, villas and residences exude comfort and style.
- 54 colonial suites, all with separate sitting areas
- 64 private villas, some with private plunge pools
- 5 opulent residences, some with private pools
- Beautiful views overlooking lush tropical gardens, paddy fields or the pool
With outstanding cuisine and beautiful settings, our restaurants, bars and cake shop offer guests a choice of mouth-watering dining experiences.
- Fine French cuisine at Farang Ses
- Regional Chinese dishes and famous dim sum lunches at Fujian
- Authentic Thai dining at Le Grand Lanna
- Mediterranean breakfasts and Sunday Jazz brunch at Akaligo
- Light lunches, cocktails and juices at Colonial Pool Bar
- Snacks and drinks in a wonderful poolside setting at Loy Kham Bar
- Evening cocktails and a striking design at Horn Bar
- Tea, pastries, ice cream and cake at the Oriental Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
Embark on a relaxing journey to rejuvenation in our world-class spa or make the most of our fabulous fitness facilities.
- Renowned Dheva Spa with 18 treatment suites
- Extensive range of holistic treatments and spa programmes
- Spa Academy for therapist training and guest classes
- Dedicated Ayurveda Centre
- Fully-equipped Fitness Centre
- Jogging paths throughout the grounds
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With our exquisite setting, we have the space and experience to host all manner of meetings, events and weddings.
- Dedicated weddings and events team
- Choice of traditional Lanna or Western wedding ceremonies
- A choice of unique venues for gatherings of up to 500 people
- Grand Ballroom with silk wall coverings and elaborate chandeliers
- Excellent technology and support
Whatever your idea of relaxation, we have a whole host of facilities and activities from cookery lessons to shopping, to keep you busy.
- Lanna Kids Club
- Oriental Culinary Academy offering daily cooking lessons
- Traditional Thai activities and demonstrations in Bam Sam Lang, our Art and Craft Village
- Over 20 boutiques in Kad Dhara, our open-air shopping village
- Over 5,000 books at Jum Sri Hall Library
- Two floodlit astrograss tennis courts
- Two swimming pools
- Complimentary cycle hire