Named after celestial beings, our Dheva spa features a 3,100 square metre holistic spa and Ayurvedic centre. Based on the design of an ancient Mandalay palace, the breathtaking golden teakwood architecture features a stunning seven-tiered roof designed to represent the seven steps to nirvana and the attainment of spiritual and physical perfection.
Every inch of the spa is embellished with ornate moldings and sculptures depicting scared animals or symbolic Buddhist motifs, loyally recreated by 150 local artisans from the original Burmese template in Mandalay, Myanmar.
On arrival you will have a private consultation with one of our health specialists or therapists, who come highly trained from our on-site Academy. Following this, you will be shown to your personal treatment suite where your spa journey will begin.
We recommend you arrive 45 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for your consultation and to experience our luxurious heat and water facilities, loosening limbs and preparing your body for therapy.
- 25 spacious treatment rooms and suites , each with a private bath, steam shower, heated marble scrub table and private relaxation area
- A selection of aqua therapy areas including a hydrotherapy room, Vichy shower, heated scrub table, Hammam, rhassoul and watsu pool
- Two hairdressing stations
- Manicure and pedicure facilities
- Spa Cafe and outdoor relaxation area
- Spa Boutique with range of exclusive Dheva Spa products
- Spa Academy for therapist training and guest classes