VALID UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2014
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at Le Sud or in the privacy of your suite
- Champagne and specially created Watch amenity by the hotel’s Pastry Chef
- Private round-trip Limousine transfers from and to international airport
- Private round-trip Limousine transfers from and to Hublot atelier (located 30 minutes from the hotel)
- Two-hour private guided tour of Hublot atelier (available Mon-Fri from 8am until 4pm). You will be discovering all production stages of mass watches but also limited-edition ones that are made by hand over days by one person
- One hour “Watch Academy” workshop with master Horlogers (optional). Immerse yourself into a real watchmaker’s role by learning how to take a watch into pieces
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are inclusive of service and VAT but are subject to City Tax at CHF 4.75 per person per night.
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Rates are subject to change may vary on certain days of the week.
No charge for bookings cancelled more than 24 hours prior to arrival.
A credit card is required at time of booking but no charges will be made until check-out.
Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 12pm (Check-in will be 3pm from 1 January 2014).
Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
Private guided tour of Hublot and Watch Academy atelier are not available during weekends.
The private guided tour of Hublot atelier will not be available from 20 July to 11 August 2013.