Enjoying stylish design, excellent restaurants and unbeatable service, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva is a five-star luxury hotel with an idyllic waterside setting.
Situated on the right bank of the River Rhone, we enjoy a peaceful, yet central city-centre setting.
- Overlooking the river and within walking distance of attractions such as the Jet D’eau, St. Peter’s Cathedral and the United Nations building
- Within easy reach of Geneva’s chic boutiques and restaurants
- Short walk to the financial district
ROOMS & SUITES
With views over our garden or the river, our 189 elegantly designed rooms and suites enjoy a stylish mix of comfort and luxury.
- 162 rooms, all with marble bathrooms
- 27 suites, many with terraces and views of the river
- A stylish contemporary design
Our outstanding restaurants and cool, contemporary bar have made a significant gourmet contribution to Geneva’s dining scene.
- Contemporary Indian cuisine at Rasoi by Vineet
- Modern French-style dining and riverside views at Café Calla
- Modern tapas and cocktails at the atmospheric MO Bar
FITNESS & WELLNESS
Work out in our gym, relax with a sauna or treat yourself to a soothing massage or pampering beauty treatment.
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Sauna and steam baths
- Beauty services offered through excellent salon Coiffeur du Rhône
- Massages available in our treatment room
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With a convenient central location, fantastic service and a choice of venues, we offer an excellent setting for meetings, weddings and events.
- Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350 guests
- Well appointed function rooms, some with magnificent views of the Rhône
- Experienced Events team who can help plan all aspects of your meeting or celebration
- Fully equipped business centre