Situated just steps from the Jetfoil terminal, we enjoy a fantastic location in the centre of Macau. With everything from a glorious spa to swimming pools, rock climbing, a children's centre and a selection of renowned restaurants, we offer a resort atmosphere in an unbeatable city location.
Our central location means that many of Macau’s major attractions are within easy reach.
- Close to the city centre and near major business and entertainment districts
- Two minutes to Macau Ferry Terminal
- Walking distance to Sands Casino, Fisherman’s Wharf and various colonial attractions
ROOMS & SUITES
Beautifully designed and elegantly appointed, we offer a range of rooms and suites.
- 388 teak furnished rooms
- 28 one- and two-bedroom suites with balconies
Our restaurants and bars offer delicious menus reflecting Macau’s unique blend of Portuguese and Oriental cultures.
- Authentic Cantonese dishes at Kam Lai Heen
- Traditional Thai food at NAAM
- International dishes at Café Bela Vista
- Tea and cocktails at Vasco
- Patisseries and cakes in The Cake Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
Embark on a holistic journey to rejuvenation by making the most of our fantastic spa and wellness facilities.
- Spa with four treatment rooms and two couples suites, all with private outdoor spa garden
- Dry sauna, steam room and indoor vitality pool
- Fitness Centre and exercise studio
- A range of daily yoga classes
- Spa boutique
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our central location and extensive facilities make us an ideal destination for business, weddings and special occasions.
- Conference and banqueting services for up to 324 guests
- Seven versatile and well-appointed meeting spaces
- Business centre
- Outdoor event and team-building facilities
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Dedicated wedding and events team
Our wide-range of leisure facilities have made us one of the most popular resorts in Macau.
- Freeform swimming pool with spectacular waterfall and water slides
- Fully equipped children’s centre
- Three outdoor tennis courts
- Ten-metre rock climbing tower