With decor influenced by the sophisticated style of 1930's Shanghai, the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong encourages guests to embark on a personalised journey towards optimum wellbeing and relaxation.
The spa's tranquil setting and sublime treatments have made us an institution which has been awarded five stars by the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for seven successive years.
Guests are invited to arrive 45 minutes before their appointment time to make the most of our heat and water facilities, which soothe muscles and loosen limbs to prepare the body for a deep therapeutic experience. Upon arrival, we mark your symbolic step away from the outside world with the exchanging of shoes for slippers. Following a consultation with your therapist, your personalised treatment will then begin.
- Nine treatment rooms including two couples’ suites with private vitality pools and a new dedicated Thai Massage room
- Tea lounge
- Indoor swimming pool with current jet system, video wall, mood lighting, underwater sound system and electrical sunblind
- Chinese herbal steam room
- Experience showers (female)
- Jacuzzi (male)
- Kneipp hydrotherapy pool with ice fountain (female)
- Sauna (male)
- Fitness centre
- Spa boutique