A five-star luxury hotel in the centre of the city, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers a choice of excellent accommodation and facilities to suit both leisure and business travellers alike.
Our central location offers guests easy access to Jakarta’s historical and cultural attractions as well as the surrounding financial and diplomatic district.
- 45 minutes to the international airport
- Close to major embassies and key business addresses
- Jakarta’s main attractions within easy reach
ROOMS & SUITES
Enjoying a luxurious, contemporary design, our rooms offer spacious accommodation and stylish modern amenities.
- 272 spacious rooms and suites
- Amazing city views
- Stunning penthouse suite
From fine dining to light lunches, delicious cocktails to decadent cakes, our wide range of outlets offer something for everyone.
- Authentic French cuisine at Lyon
- Acclaimed Cantonese at Li Feng
- All day dining at Cinnamon
- Light poolside dining at Azure
- Cocktails in chic surroundings at MO Bar
- Mouthwatering delicacies in The Mandarin Cake Shop
FITNESS & WELLNESS
Indoors and outdoors, our comprehensive fitness and wellness facilities mean there's more than one way for you to stay healthy.
- Free-form swimming pool
- Fitness Centre with steam and sauna facilities
- Four private treatment rooms
- Nearby jogging trails
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Lying at the heart of the city’s financial and diplomatic district, we offer excellent facilities, unbeatable service and luxurious surroundings.
- The most centrally located venue in Jakarta
- Seven meeting rooms with adjoining secretarial rooms
- Stunning ballroom with private entrance for up to 700 guests
- Poolside venue for al fresco events
- Fully-equipped Business Centre
- Executive Lounge
Our exclusive 21st floor Executive Lounge offers a relaxed ambience and range of complimentary benefits.
- Complimentary to all suite guests and open to room guests at an additional charge
- Daily breakfast and evening cocktails
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and local calls
- Express check-in and check-out service
- Daily pressing (two pieces maximum)
- Use of the Club Floor Meeting room for two hours per day