VALID UNTIL 23 DECEMBER 2014
- Welcome and departure amenities from The Spa
- Daily Fit & Healthy in-room breakfast for one person
- Spa treatments by The Spa, including:
- Heat experience and fresh water mud wrap
- Mandarin Oriental Signature Spa Therapy
- Age Repair Facial
- 50-minute in-room massage
- “The Art of Relaxation” session with appointed instructor
- A three-course lunch and five-course dinner at Cascade Restaurant and Bar, beverages are not included
- Minimum two-night stay
- Local taxes apply
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 6% government tax.
Offer is applicable for individual bookings only and not applicable for Group Booking (leisure or corporate) and corporate meeting/conference/convention groups held at the hotel (group booking refers to 10 rooms and above).
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for delegates or participants attending citywide events.
A credit card is required at time of booking but no charges will be made until check-out.
Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 12pm.
Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
Package is valid for only one person. Additional guest will be charge at a surplus rate.
No refund will be permitted for any cancellation, no-show for any spa treatments and/ or relaxation session.
Rescheduling of any Spa treatments and/or relaxation session must be informed 72 hours prior to arrival and within the stay period of the package, will be subjected to the availability at the discretion of The Spa.
Bookings have to be made at least one week prior to arrival date and any changes in the travelling dates would have to be informed by guest at least 72 hours prior to the proposed itinerary, to ensure that a yoga / meditation instructor would be available on the confirmed date.