Our function rooms on level 2 will be closed and under renovation from 10am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday commencing 2 January 2015. Our function rooms are scheduled to reopen on 1 April 2015. The business centre will operate from a temporary facility on level 25.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
For more information, please contact our Public Relations Department on +60 (3) 2380 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Efficient, modern and able to cope with any request, our business services are unmatched. Located right by Kuala Lumpur’s world famous Petronas Twin Towers, we offer the most distinctive meeting address in the capital.
When it comes to technology, our facilities are second to none. Our audio visual technicians will set up all presentation equipment and provide efficient support throughout your event.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Automated fixed screens in our Ballrooms and the Summit Room
- Extensive audio, video and projection equipment
- Office equipment including laptops and printers
STAFF AND SERVICES
With one of the largest five-star venues in the capital, we are experts in staging major meetings. Our superb infrastructure allows us to handle the most complex logistics.
- Dedicated banquet host who is available throughout your event
- Complimentary operations room for event planners
- VIP Services. We are at ease with VIP protocol having hosted numerous ministerial events. We can coordinate with security, provide private entrances, and arrange in-room check-in and butler service
- Speciality meeting breaks ranging from two minute shoe shines to healthy refreshments
- Large and easily accessible loading bay that connects directly to our Ballroom
- Twin Towers Sky Bridge VIP access
- Covered walkway linked to the convention centre
- Delegate Transfer
Our spacious business centre is set up for all your possible business needs. There are three workstations and three meeting rooms that accommodate up to 12 executives each. We also offer a variety of administrative services.