Set between the flowering gardens of the City Centre Park and the dramatic heights of the Petronas Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur enjoys a wonderful central location. Beautifully designed with elegant interiors, spacious rooms and a wealth of dining options, we offer the perfect combination of comfort and luxury.
Enjoying a prime city-centre location, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is ideally situated for all of the capital’s main attractions.
- Set between the Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur City Centre Park
- Close to Little India, Merdeka Square and the Golden Triangle
- Perfectly located for the city’s main business addresses
- Only 28 minutes from the airport by Airport Express and 45 minutes by car
ROOMS & SUITES
Fusing elegance, comfort and enviable style, our luxurious rooms and suites all enjoy spectacular views of the city.
- 632 rooms, all with spectacular views
- 41 suites, all with separate living rooms
- 51 executive apartments with full Mandarin Oriental service
We offer a wide choice of cuisines, an array of delectable dishes, cool cocktails and a vast selection of Cuban cigars in our restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Classic Cantonese at Lai Po Heen
- Contemporary Californian-Japanese cuisine at Wasabi Bistro
- Modern grill at Mandarin Grill
- All day dining at Mosaic
- Alfresco poolside dining at Cascade Restaurant & Bar
- Cocktails and Light Bites at Casbah
- Afternoon Tea, light snacks and savoury delights at Lounge on the Park
- Cocktails at Sultan Lounge
- An extensive drinks menu and a cosy atmosphere at MO Bar
- Homemade cakes, pastries and chocolates at The Mandarin Cake Shop
- Authentic premium selection of Cuban cigars by La Casa del Habano at Cigar Divan
SPA & WELLNESS
Our beautifully designed spa and wellness facilities offer the perfect space in which to exercise your mind, body and spirit.
- Six single and two couples' treatment rooms
- Heat and water facilities
- Relaxation Lounge
- Outdoor infinity edge swimming pool and children's pool
- Fitness centre with range of classes including yoga and Tai Chi
- Two outdoor tennis courts and indoor golf
- Hair and beauty salon
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our stunning function rooms, excellent catering and impeccable organisational skills have made us the pre-eminent meeting and events venue in Kuala Lumpur.
- Two beautiful ballrooms
- Twelve additional function rooms
- Dedicated wedding and events team
- Malay, Oriental and Western wedding packages
- Catering for up to 2,800 guests
- Fully-equipped business centre
MANDARIN ORIENTAL CLUB
Our luxurious Mandarin Oriental Club lounge offers an exclusive environment in the heart of the city.
- Open to guests aged 12 years and above staying on our Club floor
- Breakfast, weekday lunch, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
- Use of Club Lounge boardroom for two hours per day
- Five pieces of dry cleaning per day
- Broadband and wireless internet access