Set between the flowering gardens of the City Centre Park and the dramatic heights of the Petronas Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur enjoys a wonderful central location. Beautifully designed with elegant interiors, spacious rooms and a wealth of dining options, we offer the perfect combination of comfort and luxury.
Spa, Fitness, Pool and Recreation Areas – Renovation Update
The Level 3 reception desk and gymnasium, swimming pool and our main pool deck have now re-opened, while the Mind & Body Studio and our new day bed and cabana facilities will open sometime in July. Meanwhile, the locker rooms will reopen on 1 July. The Spa will move into its new Level 3 location in July, along with the tennis courts which are being re-surfaced.
Guestrooms – Renovation Update
We are currently in the final stages of preparations for our guestrooms renovations and plan to start work at the end of this year. The renovation will be undertaken in phases with only a few floors being renovated at a time and sound buffer floors will be implemented to minimize any construction noise. We do not envision any significant disruption or noise that might affect our guest’s comfort and relaxation. Once precise dates are confirmed we shall advise with a further update.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.
For more information, please contact our Public Relations Department on +60 (3) 2380 8888 or email email@example.com.
Enjoying a prime city-centre location, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is ideally situated for all of the capital’s main attractions.
- Set between the Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur City Centre Park
- Close to Little India, Merdeka Square and the Golden Triangle
- Perfectly located for the city’s main business addresses
- Only 28 minutes from the airport by Airport Express and 45 minutes by car
ROOMS & SUITES
Fusing elegance, comfort and enviable style, our luxurious rooms and suites all enjoy spectacular views of the city.
- 632 rooms, all with spectacular views
- 41 suites, all with separate living rooms
- 51 executive apartments with full Mandarin Oriental service
We offer a wide choice of cuisines, an array of delectable dishes, cool cocktails and a vast selection of Cuban cigars in our restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Classic Cantonese at Lai Po Heen
- Contemporary Californian-Japanese cuisine at Wasabi Bistro
- Modern grill at Mandarin Grill
- All day dining at Mosaic
- Alfresco poolside dining with global tapas, wood-fired pizzas and signature cocktails overlooking the KLCC Park at AQUA Restaurant & Bar
- Cocktails and Light Bites at Casbah
- Afternoon Tea, light snacks and savoury delights at Lounge on the Park
- Cocktails at Sultan Lounge
- An extensive drinks menu and a cosy atmosphere at MO Bar
- Homemade cakes, pastries and chocolates at The Mandarin Cake Shop
- Authentic premium selection of Cuban cigars by La Casa del Habano at Cigar Divan
SPA & WELLNESS
Our beautifully designed spa and wellness facilities offer the perfect space in which to exercise your mind, body and spirit.
- Five single and one couple treatment rooms
- Heat and water facilities
- Relaxation Lounge
- Outdoor infinity edge swimming pool and children's pool
- Mind & Body studio with a range of classes including Yoga and Zumba
- Two outdoor tennis courts and indoor golf
- Hair and beauty salon
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our stunning function rooms, excellent catering and impeccable organisational skills have made us the pre-eminent meeting and events venue in Kuala Lumpur.
- Two beautiful ballrooms
- Thirteen additional function rooms
- Dedicated wedding and events team
- Malay, Oriental and Western wedding packages
- Catering for up to 2,800 guests
- Fully equipped Business & Conference Centre
MANDARIN ORIENTAL CLUB
Our luxurious Mandarin Oriental Club lounge offers an exclusive environment in the heart of the city.
- Open to guests aged 12 years and above staying on our Club floor
- Breakfast, weekday lunch, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
- Use of Club Lounge boardroom for two hours per day
- Five pieces of dry cleaning per day
- Broadband and wireless internet access