VALID FROM 1 - 30 APRIL 2015
- Accommodation in our L600 Deluxe, L600 Executive or L900 Landmark Suite
- Daily set breakfast at Amber or buffet breakfast at MO Bar for two persons
- In-room Internet access
- Unlimited soft drinks from the mini-bar
- A daily hotel credit of HKD 1,000 when staying in an L600 Series or HKD 1,500 when staying in an L900 Landmark Suite
- One credit voucher at LANDMARK per stay, at the valued of HKD 1,000 when staying in an L600 Series or HKD 1,500 when staying in an L900 Landmark Suite
- Local taxes apply
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are subject to 10% service charge.
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Rates are subject to change may vary on certain days of the week.
No charge for bookings cancelled more than 48 hours prior to arrival.
A credit card is required at time of booking but no charges will be made until check-out.
Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 12pm.
Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
Daily hotel credit at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental is provided for per room per night. Credits are applicable to all hotel products or services except room accommodation charge and Bastien Gonzalez treatments.
Benefits and credits are only applicable during the stay at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental. Room bookings and benefits are subject to availability.
A credit voucher of HKD 1,000 or HKD 1,500 at LANDMARK is provided for per room per stay.
A daily credit of HKD 1,000 or HKD 1,500 at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental is provided for per room per night.
All credit benefits are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be extended and can only be used during the stay booked through the applicable promotion.
All credits have no cash value.
The credit voucher of HKD 1,000 or HKD 1,500 at LANDMARK will not be replaced if lost or damaged. The credit voucher must be presented to the boutique directly.
Consecutive or “back-to-back” stays within a 24-hour period are considered one stay.
The voucher credit cannot be used in conjunction with promotions.
Hongkong Land reserves the right to obtain guest information and contact guest.