Located on our 20th floor, this grand two-bedroom suite offers luxury, space and breathtaking views over Las Vegas Boulevard and ARIA Campus. Designed by Adam D. Tihany, one of the world’s leading interiors specialists, the suite has a contemporary feel with chic Asian touches and a sleek, modern design. The lavishly appointed accommodation includes two spacious bedrooms and a vast living room decorated in a rich palette of browns and creams with vibrant splashes of reds and golds. Dark wood furnishings, sumptuous silk cushions and elegant Asian figurines can be seen throughout. There is a private dining room that seats eight guests which is serviced by an adjoining kitchen with butler entrance. In addition, guests have use of a study, separate powder room and, in the living room, a small cocktail bar stocked with wines, liquors and gourmet snacks. There is also a personal fitness area equipped with a Technogym Kinesis Wall and exercise bicycle. For guests in need of a little more space, there is the option of connecting to a Mandarin Premier Room.
- Goose down bedding and pillow service
- Twice daily housekeeping service with complimentary water on turndown
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Large working desk
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Double sink
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Atelier Cologne
- Plush Cotton Robes
- Bang & Olufsen televisions and audio systems
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless. Register up to four devices
- Advanced, high definition digital content on demand, including the latest movies
- Interactive entertainment system which allows integration of iPod or MP3
SPECIALTY SUITE AMENITIES*
- Round trip airport transportation
- Pressing service upon arrival (Up to three pieces)
- Complimentary usage of Tian Quan Thermal and Water Experience in our spa
- Complimentary Continental buffet in MOzen Bistro
*Must be booked at Best Available Room Rate only.
Specialty Suite amenities are not applicable to rates with added values, packages and promotions.