Fitness Centre & Swimming Pool
Our new fitness and wellbeing facility has been tailored to the cosmopolitan, luxury traveller and boasts state-of-the-art Technogym® equipment and a 17-metre indoor swimming pool. The changing area offers a sauna in the male area and steam room in the female area, revitalizing experience showers and a relaxation area.
Facilities available include:
- A 17-metre twin lane, stainless-steel heated swimming pool with lap timer
- State-of-the-art fitness technology by Technogym® including Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes and a Rowing Machine
- Bespoke Wellness System connecting all equipment, giving users an intelligent workout
- Kinesis Vision Unit programmed with structured workouts for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels
- A sophisticated and accurate way of measuring overall health related fitness with our In-Body Analyzer
- Four Senses Loungers in the Relaxation area
- Internet lounge with touch screen computers
Embark on a fitness improvement programme with the encouragement of an experienced personal trainer from Sculpt, a team of the best trainers, nutritionists, physiotherapists and sport coaches in the industry. Founded by former international swimmer David Jones, who now channels his passion for health and fitness into helping others, Sculpt has earned a reputation for delivering 100% success rate for its extensive client base. After reviewing your initial consultation we will recommend a programme that will achieve your goals as quickly as possible. This may include a mixture of the services we provide below:
One-to-one strength and fitness coaching with a specialist Sculpt trainer matched to meet your goals
Dietary assessments, analysis and planning with our nutritionist to target body composition and health goals
Expert stroke analysis and triathlon coaching provided by ex-international swimmers in the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London pool, improving strength, fitness and flexibility
Injury prevention and rehabilitation including postural assessments with the Sculpt physiotherapist
Expert one-to-one mat pilates coaching to rehabilitate injuries, improve posture and core strength
One-to-one yoga instruction to improve flexibility,breathing control and mental well being
Training sessions are available in the fitness centre or, weather permitting, in the beautiful surroundings of Hyde Park.
Membership to The Fitness and Wellbeing Centre offers exclusive access to London's premium fitness destination. In addition to unlimited use of the onsite facilities, members also enjoy access to our New Beginning Programme, complimentary 3 hours valet parking, 6 complimentary guest passes and special rates in The Spa. For more information or to discuss membership with a member of our team please email or call +44 (0)20 7201 3808.