Our fine dining restaurant offers a contemporary European menu served in exquisitely elegant surroundings. Headed by Executive Sous Chef Remi Vercelli, the restaurant is known for its innovative cuisine and outstanding wine cellar and specialises in such dishes as grilled Australian lamb chops with chorizo and classic lobster bisque.
Complementing the splendid menu is the restaurant's stunning setting, featuring plush carpeting, marble flooring and walls dramatically swathed in black. Windows draped with sheer black curtains overlook the lush gardens, while gilt-framed mirrors and a white moulded ceiling add to the feeling of luxury.
Guests looking for a little more privacy can choose to dine in one of our two semi-private alcoves, both seating up to eight people, or in the Roxas Room, a private room seating up to 18. Named after former Philippine President Manuel Roxas, this elegant space is ideal for private functions and special gatherings.
- Home-smoked duck foie gras-artichoke terrine, Jurancon jelly and warm brioche
- Arborio risotto with green asparagus, shaved truffle and tomato salsa
- US Angus prime Beef Rossini, potato salardaise, and truffle sauce
- Sea bass-lemon grass brochette, honey & carrot mash with curry emulsion
- Apricot tart with black cherry ice cream and compote
- Mille-feuille of chocolate mousse with praline ice cream