Named after the Chinese goddess of the sea, Tin Hau specialises in authentic Chinese cuisine masterfully prepared by Executive Chef Hann Furn Chen and his team.
Featuring brightly coloured table linens and white bone china, the restaurant enjoys the feel of a traditional Chinese home with antique brickwork and parquet flooring. Dim sum, pan-fried beef tenderloin with honey pepper sauce and braised fish maw with seafood create an alluring menu. Dishes are available in both set menus and as a la carte specialties.
Tin Hau features four separate rooms: Jasmine, Lotus, Peony, and Tuberose. Seating between 8-24 people, these rooms can be reserved for private functions.
Tin Hau will close on 13 July 2014. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patronage.
- Crisp-fried shrimp with mayonnaise and cornflakes
- Braised home-made spinach tofu with shimeji mushrooms and golden dried scallops
- Stir-fried soft shell crab with golden oats
- Pan-fried beef cubes with black pepper sauce
- Steamed garoupa with superior soy sauce, Hong Kong style