With a design inspired by the historic cathedrals and mosques of Andalucia, the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is a temple of wellbeing dedicated to health, holistic healing and rejuvenation.
With high arched ceilings, long corridors built from red brick and a beautiful sun-drenched ornamental pool leading off reception, the spa’s design is one of the most beautiful in Marrakech, providing the perfect backdrop to our long list of treatments and therapies.
Spread over 1,800 metres squared, the spa has six treatment rooms, including two suites, all with private gardens where guests can relax, and some with vitality baths, outside treatment areas and one dedicated Thai treatment suite. In addition, two luxurious Moroccan hammams, a hairdresser and a beauty salon featuring both manicure and pedicure stations.
Having been greeted by your therapist at reception, your shoes will be swapped for spa sandals, symbolising the beginning of your journey with us. Your therapist will then show you to your spa suite, where following a short consultation your treatment will begin.
Following your treatment, you will then be invited to enjoy the tranquil surroundings of your suite’s private walled garden or our relaxation area, ensuring a suitably relaxing end to your time with us.
- 3 private treatment rooms with private walled gardens and outdoor treatment areas
- 2 spa suites, including one for couples, with vitality baths
- A dedicated Thai massage room with private walled gardens and outdoor treatment areas
- Male and female hammams
- A Beauty Salon featuring private treatment room, manicure and pedicure stations
- A hairdressing salon
- A wide range of locally-inspired and international holistic treatments and therapies
- Product lines including Mandarin Oriental Signature Products, Biologique Recherche, Linda Meredith, Nectarome and Aromatherapy Associates
- Spa boutique
- Indoor swimming pool. Fitness and Wellness Centre, Yoga Studio