Hong Kong, 18 June 2013 – Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is celebrating “50 Fantastic Years” throughout 2013 with a host of special promotions to honour this milestone achievement. The year-long offerings will commemorate the iconic hotel’s past 50 years as well as its next 50 years, here in the heart and hearts of Hong Kong and its people.
To celebrate this special event this iconic hotel that has been graciously serving guests for 50 years is offering two exclusive room packages:
The “Fantastic and 50” package includes:
- Oriental Suite accommodation
- Airport transfers and Meet & Greet service
- Welcome bottle of chilled Champagne
- One Champagne Breakfast for two persons served in the privacy of the suite
- Special 1963 dinner menu, with a 21st century twist, for two in Mandarin Grill + Bar
- Golden Sparkling Body Spa Treatment for two
- 1963 Port Flight for two in The Chinnery
- Two keepsake silver tankards, engraved with the guests’ initials
- Breakfast for two at Clipper Lounge the following day
This special two nights’ package will be available between 1 September and 29 December 2013, with rates starting from HKD19,888 for the first night and HKD9,888 for the second night, for a minimum of two nights, subject to availability.
The “Golden Celebration Stay” package includes:
- Breakfast in Clipper Lounge or Café Causette
- Bottle of champagne on arrival
- USD50 credit at The Mandarin Spa
- Special 50th Anniversary gift
Rates start from HKD4,399 per night, for a minimum of two nights, subject to availability.
Rates exclude 10% service charge. Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel reservations directly on +852 2820 4202, email firstname.lastname@example.org, through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s worldwide sales, your travel professionals or by visiting the tempting offers page on our website at www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.