Hong Kong, 18 April 2017 – Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur has launched a luxurious spa and accommodation package to help guests escape the digital world. Providing rejuvenation and respite for the mind, body and spirit, the Urban Wellness Retreat package is available from now until 31 March 2018.
An in-room bath ritual with Himalayan bath salt and Tourmaline stone provides a gentle start to the retreat. It prepares guests for an 80-minute Digital Wellness Escape Treatment at The Spa to ease head, eyes, neck, shoulders, hands and feet strained by frequent use of digital devices. Afterwards, guests can relax at a poolside cabana for up to six hours and enjoy a healthy Spa Wellness lunch or dinner at AQUA Restaurant & Bar.
A complimentary digital silence service allows guests to leave their electronic devices at The Spa on arrival so they can disconnect from the digital world. Their devices are cleaned and returned to them on departure.
Also available to guests is the Mind & Body Studio’s yoga or circuit training class. Other leisure facilities include state of the art workout equipment at The Fitness & Wellness Centre, infinity-edge swimming pool, Peter Burwash international tennis centre, indoor golf and tented daybeds.
The Urban Wellness Retreat package starts from RM 1,369++ per night, and includes:
- Deluxe Park View Room
- Daily buffet breakfast for one or two people at Mosaic restaurant
- An in-room bath ritual with Himalayan bath salt and Tourmaline stones by The Spa
- 80-minute Digital Wellness Escape Treatment at The Spa
- 6 hours use of poolside cabana for pure relaxation
- A healthy Spa Wellness lunch or dinner at AQUA Restaurant & Bar
- Access to a yoga or circuit training class at the Mind & Body Studio in The Spa
- A Digital Wellness tip sheet and phone cover keepsake on departure
- Complimentary Digital Silence Service
Quoted rate for Urban Wellness Retreat package rate is subject to 10% service charge and 6% Good and Services tax (GST).
For reservations, please visit www.mandarinoriental.com, contact Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur at +60(3) 2179 8818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.