Hong Kong, 3 June 2014 – Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is delighted to introduce a wellness retreat designed to invigorate body, mind and spirit.
From specially crafted health menus and meditation sessions to a series of exclusive spa treatments at The Spa, the Journey to Holistic Wellbeing package is a truly unique urban spa experience.
Valid until 23 December 2014 with daily rates starting from MYR 1,459++ for single occupancy or MYR 2,307 for two people sharing the room, the package includes:
- Accommodation for two consecutive nights
- Welcome and departure amenities from The Spa
- Daily Fit & Healthy in-room breakfast
- Spa treatments by The Spa, which include:
- Heat experience and fresh water mud wrap
- Mandarin Oriental Signature Spa Therapy
- Age Repair Facial
- 50-minute in-room massage
- “The Art of Relaxation” session with an appointed instructor
- A three-course lunch and five-course dinner at Cascade Restaurant and Bar, beverages not included and only valid once per stay
The package is for a stay of two consecutive nights. Room rates are valid for maximum of two persons per room. All rates quoted are subject to 6% government tax and 10% service charge per room per night. Bookings have to be made at least one week prior to arrival date and any changes in the travelling dates would have to be informed by the guest at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled itinerary to ensure that a yoga/meditation instructor is available on the desired date. No refund permitted for any cancellation or no-show for any spa treatments and/or relaxation session. Re-scheduling of any spa treatments and/or relaxation session must be informed 72 hours prior to arrival and within the stay period of the package; this is subject to availability at the discretion of The Spa. Three-course lunch and five-course dinner are valid once per stay.
For reservations, please visit www.mandarinoriental.com/kualalumpur, contact Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur at +60(3) 2179 8818 or email email@example.com.