Hong Kong, 30 January 2013 – Romance is in the air year-round as Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur presents a romantic package available until 30 December 2013. Whether it is time for a romantic getaway or simply a celebration of your love for each other, the Romantic Rendezvous is the perfect way to rekindle romance whilst enjoying an array of complimentary benefits with a special someone.
Upon arrival, couples will be greeted with welcome Oriental tea, a special gift and a beautiful hand bouquet for ladies. Further indulgences include chocolates, strawberries and champagne in-room, with views either of the impressive city skyline or the verdant KLCC Park.
The city has a host of activities including shopping at the nearby Suria KLCC Mall and the chance to explore some of the most romantic places in Kuala Lumpur. The Orchid Garden houses 3,000 orchid species from around the world, while the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas; the home of the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, provides a backdrop for a dazzling evening of entertainment. Closer to home, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur also has a range of spa treatments designed to pamper and rejuvenate.
A butler drawn bath with aromatherapy oil is the perfect way to relax and unwind before a romantic dinner for two at the exclusive and contemporary Mandarin Grill which specialises in classic international dishes served with a modern twist. Presided over by Chef de Cuisine, Reto Weber, the menu offers flavourful and fresh cuisine such as Marbled Hudson Valley Foie Gras, Organic Lamb Two Ways served with Tortellini, Celeriac Puree and Balinese Pepper Sauce, Black Angus Beef Carpaccio, Pan Seared River Prawns, Atlantic Cod and the 12-hours Braised Pure Angus Beef Short Rib.
The Romantic Rendezvous package starts from MYR 1583++ for a deluxe city view room for 3 days 2 nights’ stay and includes:
- Welcome Oriental tea, a welcome gift and a hand bouquet upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for two at Mosaic restaurant or in-room American Breakfast
- A dinner for two at Mandarin Grill (excluding beverages)
- Champagne or non alcoholic sparkling wine, carefully handcrafted chocolate from The Mandarin Cake Shop and fresh strawberries
- One butler drawn bath with aromatherapy oil
- Complimentary upgrade to the next category upon arrival (subject to availability)
- Club Room guests are entitled to Mandarin Oriental Club Lounge benefits
- 20% savings on a la carte spa treatments at The Spa
- MO Lifestyle programme with great savings at Suria KLCC participating boutiques
- Late check out until 6.00pm (subject to availability)
- Extension of stay is available at prevailing package rate
All rates quoted are subject to 6% government tax and 10% service charge per night.
For reservations, please visit www.mandarinoriental.com, contact Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur at +60(3) 2179 8818 or email email@example.com.