Hong Kong, 25 March 2014 – Set against the backdrop of leafy Hyde Park, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is bringing the countryside to town with the launch of a new Horse Riding Experience for guests, in collaboration with the Hyde Park Stables.
Providing fun for all the family, and keeping an eye on its younger visitors just in time for the Easter school holidays, guests staying at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park can take advantage of the hotel’s prime location on London’s famous park and enjoy horse riding in the most beautiful setting in the capital city, with over five miles of bridleways.
Suitable for all abilities from beginner to advanced level, and for all ages from mini Mandarin fans of five years to adults (under 80kg in weight), the Hyde Park Stables has a wide selection of horses and ponies carefully selected for their safe temperament. Hour-long rides are accompanied by a professional tutor, and take guests beside the Serpentine Lake and past the hotel’s Hyde Park façade, where spectators can watch.
Back at the hotel, families can enjoy an additional splash, with the stunning new 17-metre indoor swimming pool, with a selection of floats, noodles and arm bands available for family fun, open between 6.30am and 9.30pm daily.
After a fun-filled day, children can soak off the city, with the all-natural Childs Farm bath amenities, creating big bubbles and sparkly clean skin. A board game, book and games consol menu is also available for children to take advantage of in the comfort of their room.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London’s new horse riding package with Hyde Park Stables includes:
- Overnight accommodation for a family of four in two interconnecting rooms
- English breakfast in the dining room overlooking Hyde Park or in-room for the family
- Special children’s amenities in room on arrival
- One hour semi-private riding lesson with Hyde Park Stables for two children
- Riding hats and boots provided free of charge
- Complimentary access to the hotel’s indoor swimming pool and fitness centre
- Concierge team on-hand to open the doors to London for the family
Prices start from GBP 1,045, inclusive of 20% VAT, based on a family of four, valid until 31 December 2014, subject to availability. Each additional rider is charged at £79 per person. For reservations, please call +44 (0)20 7201 3773 or email email@example.com.