Hong Kong, 7 March 2013 – Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is keeping an eye on its younger visitors with a new family experience that offers the ultimate Suite sleep-over for mini Mandarin fans.
Just in time for the Easter holidays, the Little BU and Master Beau Sleep-Over package offers sophisticated Mandarin girls a selection of Little BU colourful, water-based, wash-off, nail varnishes on arrival, as well as an opportunity to be pampered during their stay with a complimentary professional manicure from a Little BU manicurist. Mandarin Master Beau’s will be presented with a delicious Harrods Cirque de Sweet pail of candy, to enjoy during their stay. Even bath-time will be extra fun with the addition of all-natural, British-born, Childs Farm goodies, to create big bubbles and sparkly clean skin, before having a blockbuster fun-filled evening, with popcorn and milkshakes, in the comfort of their suite.
The Suite Little BU and Master Beau Sleep-Over package at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London includes:
- One night accommodation for a family of four in a one bedroom suite with separate salon, and two roll-away beds for children
- English breakfast in the dining room at Mandarin Oriental overlooking Hyde Park
- Selection of Little BU nail varnishes and an in-room Little BU manicure during stay for every Mandarin girl
- Harrods Cirque de Sweet tuck box for every Mandarin boy
- A set of five Childs Farm bath products for making bath-time fun
- Family movie on in-room Bang & Olufsen entertainment system, served with popcorn and chocolate and strawberry milkshakes
- Team of Concierge on-hand to assist with every need and open the doors to London for the family
Prices start from GBP 745, exclusive of VAT and 5% discretionary service charge, based on a family of four, valid from 9 March 2013, subject to availability. For reservations, please call +44 (0)20 7201 3773 or email email@example.com.