Hong Kong, 19 September 2013 – One of Europe's most romantic destinations, Prague, becomes even more magical when the city's breathtaking architecture is dusted with snow, streets are filled with music and the Christmas markets perfumed with the heart-warming aroma of mulled wine and roasted chestnuts. Mandarin Oriental, Prague is welcoming visitors to experience the magic of the Christmas season with a special package offer, and bespoke decorations throughout.
Guests can admire exclusive angel's touch crystal decorations by renowned Czech glass designer, Bořek Šípek. The designer's Uriel chandelier and Rafael candleholder will be on display at the hotel lobby while further items of the collection will also be found in the hotel's Essensia restaurant and Barego bar.
The Bohemian Christmas package includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at Essensia restaurant
- Special daily EUR50 credit to be used in the hotel restaurant, bar or in the award winning spa
- Complimentary late checkout (until 4pm, subject to availability)
- A Prague Christmas market map
Package rates start from EUR355 per night based on a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room. The package is available until 27 December 2013 and based on availability; additional nights are available at a Bed & Breakfast rate.
For an additional EUR150, guests can choose to have a traditional Christmas tree trimmed with handmade baubles and decorations by a team of expert florists put up in their room or suite. Three beautifully packed complementary baubles will make the perfect gift to take home as a keepsake.
To make a stay even more special, guests are invited to book a table in the hotel's signature Essensia restaurant. Dining options on 24, 25 and 26 December, include Chef Ambrozial's festive Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas wine brunch:
- EUR95 per person for a six-course gourmet Christmas Eve dinner menu, featuring traditional Czech Christmas specialties such as fish soup or pan-fried halibut, pomme bouchon, spinach and port wine glazed shallots
- EUR55 per person for a Christmas wine brunch, including a four-course gourmet Christmas menu paired with outstanding Czech wines from the Sedlak family winery
For reservations or more information, please call +420 233 088 888, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or book via the Group’s website at www.mandarinoriental.com.
About Bořek Šípek
Professor Bořek Šípek is a cosmopolitan architect and designer. He taught design at universities in Hannover, Essen and later, in Prague for many years, and has worked for the prestigious Italian design company, Driade. Šípek has won many design awards, repeatedly exhibited works at world famous exhibitions and continues to collaborate with some of the best design companies.