Hong Kong, 1 March 2013 – Created for those who are looking to relax whilst experiencing something truly out of the ordinary, Mandarin Oriental, Prague and Chateau Mcely’s A Tale of Two Spas offers the magic of two Old World destinations in one indulgent package. The three-night package allows guests to enjoy both a city and a country setting, offering a refreshing contrast between the ancient urban beauty of Prague and the rustic charm of the Bohemian countryside.
The package includes two nights at luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Prague; set in the picturesque Malá Strana neighbourhood and steps away from the famed Charles Bridge, and one night at the romantic Chateau Mcely hotel, the former rural manor of the Thurn-Taxis aristocracy. Chateau Mcely is situated in the midst of the magical St. George Forest, high on a hill with breathtaking vistas, just an hour’s drive from the centre of Prague.
The beauty of each setting is matched by the sublime spa treatments available at the hotels’ spas. At The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Prague, housed in a former Renaissance chapel, guests will enjoy a two-hour signature Time Ritual, a fully bespoke experience where the spa’s highly skilled therapists tailor-make a combination of holistic treatments which are perfectly suited to each guest’s preferences and needs on that particular day.
At Mcely Spa, guests will enjoy the nine-step signature Royal Ritual, in the hotel’s private Honey Pavilion, set in the hotel’s scenic English park. Using the healing strength of the herbs, waters and rare oils proven to have long-term effects on body and spirit, the two and a half hour treatment includes a cleansing sage-salt peeling a body wrap, face massage, a relaxing bath with water from the hotel’s own spring in front of a crackling fire, followed by a hot oil aroma full body massage with a herbal mixture made from the local Nine Flowers.
The Tale of Two Spas package is valid year round and includes:
At Mandarin Oriental, Prague:
- Two nights in a room or suite, including breakfast
- Time Ritual for couple (120 min) with spa gift
- A lunch at the hotel’s Essensia restaurant or picnic basket to be enjoyed in one of Prague’s many secret gardens or parks
- Limusine service from Prague airport to Mandarin Oriental, Prague
At Chateau Mcely:
- One night in suite or room including breakfast
- Secret recipe welcome drink made with special life-enhancing herbs from the St. George Forest
- Welcome fruits and sweets on arrival
- Royal Ritual of the Nine Flowers for couple (150 min)
- A picnic in English park or lunch at the Piano Nobile restaurant
- Limusine service from Mandarin Oriental, Prague to Chateau Mcely
- Limusine service from Chateau Mcely to Prague airport
- Free use of the steam bath, sauna and Jacuzzi from 9 am to 6 pm (subject to availability)
The tale of two spas package is available from EUR2,083 (Two nights at Mandarin Oriental, Prague and one night at Chateau Mcely) and is subject to availability. Rates are based on double occupancy and a stay of three consecutive nights, and are inclusive of service charge and tax.