Hong Kong, 19 April 2013 – Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco invites locals and visitors alike to honor mothers and mothers-to-be this May. Delight the senses with a delicious Mother’s Day brunch menu at signature Brasserie S&P restaurant, awaken the spirit with a variety of rejuvenating treatments at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco, or spend some time in the city with a special overnight package.
MO Essentials Package
Escape into the luxury of Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco this May with the MO Essentials package. Relax in the newly refurbished sky-high rooms with an overnight stay, complimentary valet parking, and a continental breakfast for two in the privacy of a guestroom or at Brasserie S&P. Starting at USD 425 per night, the package is subject to availability plus taxes and gratuities. For reservations or more information, please call +1 800 622 0404 or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/sanfrancisco
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea and Brunch at Brasserie S&P
Invite mothers to an elegant afternoon tea on Friday, May 10th or Saturday, May 11th from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Brasserie S&P’s Mandarin Tea or Dynasty Tea include a variety of speciality tea sandwiches, currant scones with Devonshire cream, assorted pastries, champagne truffles, and bubbly starting at USD 38 per person. Thank mothers with a half bottle of Ruinart Rose Champagne and Mandarin Tea for two guests valued at USD 156.
On Sunday, May 12th between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., gather with family and friends for a wonderful a la carte Mother’s Day Brunch. Indulge in breakfast favorites and more, such as Dungeness Crab Fromage Blanc Omelette, Asparagus and Hobbs Smoked Salmon Benedict, or Meyer Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, as well as a children’s menu. Enhance the experience with unlimited mimosas for USD 25 and a variety of gin brunch cocktails.
Continue to surprise and delight mothers with a personalized floral bouquet or a Mandarin Oriental Gift Card that can be pre-arranged at time of reservation and be presented upon arrival. For reservations or more information, please call +1 (415) 986-2020 or email email@example.com.
Thank Mothers at The Spa
Throughout the month of May, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is honoring mothers with a variety of special offers:
- Delight mothers with a Gift Card purchase to The Spa by spending over USD 200 and receive USD 25 spa credit towards any service or retail
- Present mothers with the gift of rejuvenation with either an Aroma Lift Facial or 80 minute Aromatherapy Massage with a Mandarin Oriental Manicure at USD 280 (2 hours and 10 minutes)
- Celebrate mothers with an Age Repair Facial combined with nourishing Manicure and Pedicure treatments at USD 465 (total of 3 hours and 10 minutes)
- Offer the gift of harmony with the Mother and Me package. Enjoy side by side 1 hour 50 minute Time Ritual massages in the Harmony Couples Suite followed by side by side Mandarin Oriental Pedicures in the Nail Care Lounge while toasting with a half bottle of perfectly chilled Veuve Clicquot and chocolate covered strawberries at USD 1,080 (2 hours and 50 minutes)
- Thank mothers with a variety of customized Gift Baskets filled with Mandarin Oriental signature oils and candles, Aromatherapy Associates skin care products, Jing tea, and other wellness offers from the Spa Boutique
For bookings, please contact The Spa Concierge directly at +1 (415) 276-9608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org