Hong Kong, 3 June 2014 – Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. introduces the Ultimate Fan package featuring luxurious suite accommodation, a six-course private dining experience and a selection of activities in one of America’s most dynamic destinations.
Guests will enjoy a two-night stay in the opulent Jefferson Suite with more than 1,900 square feet of living space and spectacular views of the nation’s capital. The package also offers a private, six-course dinner by award-winning Chef Eric Ziebold and CityZen restaurant. From a private evening tour of the city’s renowned monuments to a sunset cruise, guests can choose from a selection of quintessential activities that can only be enjoyed in the nation’s capital.
The Ultimate Fan package starts at USD 10,000 per night for four persons and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in the Jefferson Suite
- Six-course dinner prepared in-suite by James Beard award-winning Chef Eric Ziebold
- Four 1 hour and 50 minute Oriental Harmony Spa Treatments followed by Champagne and cheese served poolside
- Afternoon tea in the Empress Lounge or on the Patio
- The choice of any one of the following experiences for four people – private “Monuments by Moonlight” tour, sunset cruise or Washington Nationals baseball tickets
Rates are based on a two-night stay for four guests. Valid from now until 31 December 2014, the package is subject to availability and must be booked 30 days prior to the date of travel. Dinner menu will be based on current tasting menu available in CityZen during stay, and is subject to availability based on Chef Ziebold’s travel schedule and restaurant closures. National Baseball tickets are only valid for at-home games. For reservations, please contact the hotel directly at +1 (202) 787-6140, toll free (888) 888-1778, or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/washington.