Bringing a taste of refined Asian luxury to prestigious Brickell Key, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is an oasis of calm surrounded by stunning waterfront views. With a subtle and sophisticated décor, private beach, award-winning spa and a choice of celebrated restaurants, we offer the perfect base for both business and leisure travellers.
Situated on Brickell Key, Mandarin Oriental, Miami enjoys a wonderfully private, yet convenient, location.
- Secluded private island setting
- Surrounded by picturesque water views
- Close to popular destinations such as South Beach, Downtown, Wynwood Arts District, Design District and Coconut Grove
ROOMS & SUITES
Drawing on Miami’s cosmopolitan feel and our Oriental heritage, our rooms enjoy a sublime décor and irresistible sense of luxury.
- 295 spacious rooms and 31 suites
- Choice of two or three bedroom suites, ideal for families
- Spacious balconies overlooking the bay and Miami city skyline
- Magnificent Mandarin Suite with private spa
Waterside views and delicious flavours provide the inspiration behind our dining experience.
- French and Asian fusion dining at Azul
- Award-winning Peruvian cuisine at La Mar by Gaston Acurio
- Classic cocktails and a waterside setting at MO Bar + Lounge
- Fresh sushi, tapas and light bites at the open-air Oasis Pool Bar
SPA & WELLNESS
We offer a multitude of ways to improve your mind, body and spirit from therapeutic spa treatments to relaxing yoga classes.
- Luxurious 15,000-square-foot spa
- 18 private treatment rooms, including six VIP suites
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Personal trainers
- Exercise classes including Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From high-profile meetings to lavish weddings and intimate events, we can cater for all manner of occasion.
- Wedding planning service
- Excellent event catering
- Grand Ballroom with high ceilings and ornate chandeliers
- 15 further function spaces, some with views of Biscayne Bay
- Fully-equipped Business Center
Whether you’d like to swim, learn to cook or just relax, we can help you make the most of your leisure time.
- Oasis private beach club includes a beautiful private beach, however there is no access for swimming
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- Private cookery classes
- Shanghai Tang and Karma boutiques
- Easy access to nearby golf facilities