Decorated in a rich palette of browns and creams and furnished with a range of comfy sofas, our inviting lounge bar is the perfect place in which to meet friends, enjoy a drink or savour a light meal.
Presided over by our resident Bar Chief José Hernandez, the bar serves a delicious mix of cocktails alongside fine wines, soft drinks and vintage liqueurs. Having welcomed guests for over twenty years, Mr Hernandez is not only a master mixologist, but an excellent raconteur. Together with his pianist who plays a selection of jazz and classic tunes every night, they have created a sophisticated and friendly atmosphere, loved by guests and locals alike.
Conveniently located next to our hotel lobby, the Rum Club is our elegant cigar lounge. Equipped with a fully stocked 1.8 metre Davidoff humidor, we hold a wide range of cigars from the finest cigar producing countries including Cuba, Dominican Republic, Sumatra and Philippines. In particular, we have select Vitolas, both Parejo and Figurado.
Traditionally decorated in a red and brown colour palette, with fresh flowers and numerous volumes of cigar books and photographs, the Rum Club has a relaxed and refined feel.
Please ask our concierge for details on our exclusive “Rum Club” bottle lockers. Available to guests for a nominal fee, the private bottle locker includes:
- Access to a personal locker
- An individually inscribed name plate
- Storage of up to two bottles for one year
- A complimentary glass of champagne in the Mandarin Bar and a cigar on joining
MENU HIGHLIGHTS AT THE LOBBY LOUNGE
- Roasted king prawns, thyme, mango & pineapple chutney
- Green Thai curry with chicken or prawns, coconut milk, basmati rice
- Crème brûlée with Tahiti vanilla, vanilla ice cream, marinated berries