We are currently undergoing renovations to our entrance area, lobby and restaurants, which will be unveiled in autumn 2015. These exciting changes will include the opening of Matsuhisa Munich, a fantastic new restaurant from renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, as well as a stunning bar and an elegant lobby lounge.
Due to the ongoing work, our reception, lounge bar and dining area have temporarily been relocated to the third floor, where from 26th January 2015, breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served. Our 24 hour In-Room Dining will still be available.
Please be assured that every effort will be made to minimise guest inconvenience, with our entire team on hand at all times to offer assistance and answer any questions you might have. We appreciate your understanding and patience and look forward to welcoming you to Mandarin Oriental, Munich soon.
As a boutique hotel, we offer a uniquely intimate venue for business. With excellent service and thoughtful attention to detail we can provide all the facilities you need to make your meeting or event a success.
We have the technology to bring your plans to life. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and any presentation equipment you require can easily be arranged. We also have a team of onsite experts to help with any technical glitches.
- Each guestroom has a mobile room phone which can be used anywhere in the hotel, meaning youl never miss a room call.
- In room fax, printer, cellular phones and complete office set up are all available on request.
- Equipment including flipcharts, pin boards, screens, microphone systems and laptops can be provided at an extra charge.
STAFF AND SERVICES
We provide every client with an in-house conference planner to help coordinate every aspect of your event. We can also arrange the following services:
- Creative Breaks and Seminars. We would be delighted to plan a stimulating dimension to your event with a creative break, such as a wine or beer tasting or an introduction to Munich's fine art collections.
- Meeting Room Set-up. Desk pads, paper pads, pencils and soft drinks are standard for meeting room set ups.
- Delegate Transfer. We can arrange limousine pick-ups, group transportation or car hire.
- Our multi-lingual staff are able to help with your interpretation needs. For more extensive translation needs, we can arrange assistance at an added cost.
Located on our lobby level, our business centre has complimentary WiFi access, a computer with English and German keyboards, printer and fax. We can also provide secretarial services at an extra cost.