Tucked away in a quiet side street, Mandarin Oriental, Munich offers an enticing blend of luxury, comfort and style. Surrounded by some of the city’s most famous sites, our hotel exudes a sense of elegant charm with a refined décor, beautiful roof-top pool, excellent restaurants and impeccable service.
Enjoying a convenient location in the Bavarian capital, we are within walking distance of many of Munich’s major attractions.
- In the centre of the atmospheric old town
- Within walking distance of Marienplatz and the Residence
- Close to the city’s best restaurants and designer boutiques
- 35-minute drive to the airport
ROOMS & SUITES
Individually designed with an East-meets-West aesthetic, our 73 rooms and suites are some of the largest in Munich.
- 48 rooms, some with views over the city, others overlooking the Hofbräuhaus beer gardens
- 25 spacious suites, some with outdoor terraces
- Elegant neo-Biedermeier design combined with chic Asian influences
- Spacious marble bathrooms with heated floors and mirrors
With an enticing mix of mouth-watering cuisine, delicious drinks and stunning design.
- Light al fresco dining on our China Moon Roof Terrace
SPA & WELLNESS
Work out in our gym, take a dip in the pool or head out and explore the city.
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Rooftop swimming pool with spectacular 360 degree views
- Personal training sessions available
- Turkish steam bath and Finnish sauna
- Complimentary Mercedes-Benz bike hire