Mixing a contemporary design aesthetic with hints of Art Deco and impeccable Asian touches, our two-bedroom, two-bathroom Taipan Suite is—quite simply—sublime. Showcasing stunning views of Central Park, the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline, the suite has a sophisticated urban-chic feel with clean lines, elegant furnishings and a spacious layout. Located on the 54th floor of the hotel, the suite’s master bedroom enjoys a rich, opulent décor with gold, red and pomegranate accents, while the second bedroom has a cooler silver, teal and white colour scheme. Both rooms offer king-size beds and large marble bathrooms. Furnished with elegant ivory pieces accented with brushed gold and black, and boasting magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows and a wet bar, the large living room is ideal for entertaining or relaxing. There is also the benefit of a guest powder room.
- Goose down bedding and luxurious linens by Fili D'Oro
- Twice daily housekeeping service with complimentary water on turndown
- Large work desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Large bathtub and walk-in shower
- Double sink
- Luxurious bathroom amenities
- Plush terry bathrobes
- Bang & Olufsen televisions and high quality audio system
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless.
- Advanced, high definition digital content on demand
- Interactive entertainment system which allows integration of iPod or MP3
- Televisions in the bathroom