Mandarin Oriental, New York enjoys a prime position in the heart of this iconic city. Overlooking the Hudson River, Central Park and the famous skyline, our spacious accommodations and luxurious Five-Star facilities will take your breath away.
At the very top of the Time Warner Center, Mandarin Oriental, New York is perfectly situated for visiting all of the city’s major attractions.
- Overlooking Central Park and within walking distance of Fifth Avenue, Broadway and Lincoln Center
- Within easy reach of all of the city’s legendary sites, shops and attractions
- Access to Time Warner Center and its luxury boutiques and restaurants
ROOMS & SUITES
Towering high above the city, our luxurious 244 sumptuously designed hotel rooms and elegantly appointed suites offer an unbeatable setting.
- 198 guestrooms and 46 suites
- Suite sizes range from 800 square feet to an impressive 2,640 square feet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the Hudson River, Manhattan or Central Park
With acclaimed gourmet cuisine, alluring cocktails and chic surroundings, our bars and restaurants are among the best in Manhattan.
- Modern American cuisine in a stylish setting at Asiate
- Light dishes, afternoon tea, cocktails and desserts in the atmospheric Lobby Lounge
SPA & WELLNESS
An oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation high above New York, our spa offers a blend of beauty and wellness rituals as cosmopolitan as the city itself.
- 14,500 square feet of luxurious space with sweeping views of the Hudson River
- Six treatment rooms and a Thai Yoga room
- VIP Spa Suite with fireplace and private steam and shower
- Men's and women's heat experiences including vitality pools and amethyst crystal steam rooms
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With award-winning service and impressive function rooms, our meeting and event facilities are unsurpassed.
- 6,000 square-foot ballroom with dramatic 18-foot high floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Central Park and Manhattan
- Additional meeting spaces including suites and a boardroom
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities
- Dedicated events team
- Excellent in-house catering
Experience a healthy way to enjoy New York by making the most of our fitness and leisure facilities.
- State-of-the-art fitness center offering cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- 75-foot naturally-lit lap pool
- Private yoga classes
- Easy access to Central Park
Dogs up to 25 lbs can enjoy a Five-Star experience of their own with our special program. Your dog will enjoy:
- Luxurious dog beds, food and water bowls, and training pads (if needed)
- Expert recommendations on pet sitters and grooming service
We take extra care of our pet-friendly guestrooms by conducting thorough cleanings after guests and their beloved pets depart. Therefore, upon check-in guests must complete a pet indemnity form and the hotel will charge a USD 250 cleaning fee upon departure. For more information on our pet policies, please contact us.