Soaring above the city, Mandarin Oriental, New York enjoys an unbeatable setting in the midst of the action. Stunning floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the Hudson River, Central Park and Manhattan’s glittering skyline, while our sumptuous rooms and spacious suites offer the ultimate blend of style, comfort and luxury.
Enjoying a prime location on top of the Time Warner Center, Mandarin Oriental, New York is perfectly situated for all of New York’s major attractions.
- Overlooking Central Park and within walking distance of Fifth Avenue, Broadway and the Lincoln Center
- Within easy reach of all of the city’s legendary sites, shops and attractions
- Access to Time Warner Center and it’s luxury boutiques and restaurants
ROOMS & SUITES
Soaring high above the city, our 244 sumptuously designed rooms and elegantly appointed suites enjoy an unbeatable setting.
- 198 guestrooms and 46 suites
- Suite sizes range from 800 square feet to an impressive 2640 square feet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the Hudson River, Manhattan or Central Park
With acclaimed cuisine, tempting cocktails and chic surroundings, our bars and restaurants are among the best in Manhattan.
- Modern American cuisine in a stylish setting at Asiate
- Light dishes, afternoon tea, cocktails and desserts in the atmospheric Lobby Lounge
- Delicious cocktails and a lively atmosphere in the stylish MObar
SPA & WELLNESS
An oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation high above New York, our spa offers a blend of rituals as cosmopolitan as the city itself.
- 14,500 square feet of luxurious space with sweeping views of the Hudson River
- Six treatment rooms and a Thai Yoga room
- VIP Spa suite with fireplace and private steam and shower
- Men's and women's heat experiences including vitality pools and amethyst crystal steam rooms
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With award-winning service and impressive function rooms, our meeting and event facilities are unsurpassed.
- 6,000 square foot ballroom with dramatic 18 ft high floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Central Park and Manhattan
- Additional meeting spaces including suites and a boardroom
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities
- Dedicated events team
- Excellent in-house catering
Experience a healthy way to enjoy New York by making the most of our leisure facilities.
- State-of-the-art fitness center offering cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- 75-foot naturally-lit lap pool
- Private yoga classes
- Easy access to Central Park