Located in the Baroque wing of the hotel, our two signature Moser Crystal Suites are distinctive not just for their generous size and original architectural features (including vaulted ceilings, tall windows and original parquet floors) but also for their sumptuous ambience. Featuring exquisite crystal accessories and stunning decorations by Moser, the Czech Republic’s premier crystal manufacturer, the overall feel is one of absolute luxury.
The Ludwig Moser suite, named after the company’s founder, is wonderfully majestic. A tall-ceilinged, sunlit living room furnished with a comfortable sofa and desk leads into a grand corner bedroom – one of the largest at the hotel, featuring a king bed and an assortment of elegantly upholstered soft furnishings. Adjacent to the living room, the suite‘s large stone-clad bathroom is flooded with natural light, adding to the overall sense of space and grandeur.
Named after Ludwig’s son who led the company to world prominence between the two world wars, the Leo Moser Suite has a slightly different layout. The airy, light-filled living room is crowned by a lovely arched ceiling, with a tall Baroque window serving as its focal point. Furnished with a curved sofa, oval coffee table and large desk, the room leads into the bedroom where you’ll find a king bed, a small table with armchair and a spacious ensuite bathroom.
Decorated in an elegant palette of creams and beiges with warm red accents in one room, powder blue with royal blue, taupe, burgundy and white in the other, both suites enjoy a similar decor. The ceilings in both suites are adorned with crystal chandeliers providing a soft sparkle, while charming crystal lamps adorn and illuminate the bedside tables and desks. An assortment of decorative accents – crystal bowls and vases brimming with fresh blooms, as well as carafes and tumblers by Moser, provide eye-catching bursts of colour and a distinctive play of light for which the company’s products are renowned. As a finishing touch, the suites‘ walls are decorated with framed portraits of Ludwig and Leo Moser, as well as vintage images of scenes from the glassmaking factory.
Located in Baroque Wing
- Goose down bedding
- Twice daily housekeeping service with complimentary water on turndown
- Large working desk
- Spacious living room
- Moser crystal accessories in living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Moser crystal chandeliers
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Double basin
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Atelier Cologne
- Plush terry bathrobes and felt slippers
- Heated floors and towel rails
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless. Register up to four devices
- Superlative high definition LCD televisions with digital content on demand, including the latest movies
- In-room interactive entertainment system allowing integration of iPod or MP3