Combining a beautiful, contemporary design with period architectural features, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is both a luxury hotel and a wonderfully preserved piece of history. With 99 rooms and suites, acclaimed dining and a wonderful spa, we offer a peaceful retreat infused with centuries of character.
Lying on the left bank of the Vltava River, we enjoy a quiet location close to many of Prague’s major attractions.
- Hidden in the quiet cobbled streets of picturesque Malá Strana
- Close to Prague Castle
- Five minutes walk from the 14th century Charles Bridge
- Walking distance to Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square
ROOMS & SUITES
Offering an enticing blend of historic character and contemporary design, our 99 rooms and suites exude a sense of elegant style.
- 79 individually designed rooms
- 20 spacious suites, each with unique historical details
- Charming views of cobbled streets, private garden or Prague Castle
Spices Restaurant and Bar promises an unforgettable dining experience beneath a beautiful vaulted Renaissance ceiling.
- Authentic specialities from three Asian regions
- Original cocktails and an unconventional tea selection
- All day dining in the relaxed Lounge area
- Covered outdoor terrace for al fresco dining
SPA & WELLNESS
The only spa in the world located in a former Renaissance chapel, we offer a unique space in which to begin your journey to equilibrium.
- Three treatment rooms with massage beds
- One spa suite with vitality pool
- Two spa suites designed for couples
- Relaxation area/tea lounge
- Fully equipped fitness centre with two saunas
- Personal training sessions on request
- Yoga classes
- Beauty Room
- Spa boutique
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Situated in a former monastery, we provide a stunning setting combined with years of experience for your wedding, meeting or event.
- Grand Ballroom for up to 120 guests
- Dominicus Hall, a smaller ballroom for up to 45 guests
- Monastery Lounge, a former cloister ideal for pre-function gatherings
- Use of our restaurant Essensia’s private room and wine cellar
- Executive boardroom
- Fully-equipped business centre
- Dedicated wedding and events team