Located on our second floor, our elegant Club Lounge offers an exclusive environment for our Club Floor guests. Emulating the feel of a residential living room, we have created a luxurious space for business and leisure travellers with wood and marble flooring, a library and wine bar. Panoramic views of the Huangpu river and Lujiazhui skyline complement the design perfectly.
The dining room features table seating and provides access to two private dining rooms, each of which can accommodate up to eight guests. The adjacent lounge area features a wine cabinet, bar, library and a conference room equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The Club Lounge offers breakfast, light lunches and Afternoon Tea during the day, and later on, evening cocktails served with a selection of European and Asian snacks. Our self-service bar is stocked with a range of wines, spirits and soft drinks.
- Breakfast, light lunch and afternoon tea available during the day
- Evening cocktails and snacks
- Discreet and efficient 24 hour check-in and check-out by dedicated Club personnel
- On-call Butler service
- Dedicated concierge service
- Hotel shuttle bus service around Pudong
- House car service within the Lujiazui area in a 2km radius. Available on a first come first served basis, every day between 7am to 8pm
- All-day refreshments served exclusively in the Club Lounge
- Daily complimentary two-hour use of the Club business centre and meeting rooms. After this, an hourly rental charge applies.
- Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning of up to two pieces of garments per day
- Unlimited high speed internet access throughout the hotel
Please be advised that your room key card is required to access the Club Lounge on Level 2. Kindly note that entrance charges apply for non-club guests.
- The dress code in the Club Lounge is smart casual
- Children below 12 years are not encouraged to visit the Club Lounge
- Public areas are non-smoking