Taking up the majority of the hotel's 25th floor, this magnificent suite is one of the most striking of its kind in Shanghai. Fusing elements of traditional Chinese style with contemporary design touches, décor is a soothing blend of luxury, comfort and effortless sophistication. In addition to the spacious master bedroom, the suite boasts its own private wine cellar, a fully equipped kitchen, a three-meter wine bar, a private meeting room and dining room. With 4.8-meter ceilings, the living room provides space in which to relax and entertain. There is also an elegant 50-sqm bathroom with a large bathtub and its own steam room. It is, however, the suite’s outdoor space that’s most striking. Complete with loungers, the two private roof gardens offer astounding views across the entire city from every side of the suite.
- Top-quality linens by Frette
- Goose down pillows and pillow menu
- Twice daily maid service with complimentary water on turndown
- Illy coffee machine
- Large working desk
- Luxurious soaking tub
- Double sink
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Ormonde Jayne
- Plush terry bathrobes by Frette
- Silk kimonos
- Flexible check-in and checkout. Check into your room or suite enjoy it for a full 24 hours from the time of your arrival.
Subject to availability.
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless. Register up to four devices
- B&O 65’’ LED television in the living room and 55’’ LED television in the master bedroom
- Advanced, high definition digital content on demand, including the latest movies
- High quality audio system
- In-room interactive entertainment system which allows integration of iPod or MP3
- Television in the bathroom
- Ipod docking station