Offering a range of holistic wellness experiences and therapies, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai promises a truly exceptional spa experience.
With décor inspired by the idea of change and transformation, the spa features pale oak wood floors, sandy coloured marble and butterfly motifs throughout.
In addition to our extensive list of treatments and therapies, we regularly host various educational workshops in practices as diverse as Chinese astrology, palm and face reading.
Guests are invited to arrive 30 minutes in advance of their appointment to enjoy a leisurely check in and the chance to use our heat and water facilities. After the treatment, we offer guests ample time to relax and unwind in the tea lounge, where light refreshments are served.
- 2,415 square meters
- 13 spa suites including two couple’s suites and two VIP suites
- Spectacular heat and water facilities including crystal steam room, tepidarium chairs, aroma experience showers, sauna and ice fountain
- Beauty by Mandarin Oriental salon with two beauty rooms, manicure and pedicure stations, and a foot massage lounge
- Holistic treatments and therapies
- Private consultation room with complexion analysis
- Regular wellness events and seminars
- Spa boutique
- Spa cuisine
- Tea Lounge
- 25 metre indoor swimming pool
- High-tech Fitness & Wellness Centre and exercise studio