One of the most beautiful restaurants in Singapore, Cherry Garden offers an eclectic menu of Cantonese cuisine, presented with artistic modern flair. Entered via a striking antique doorway, the restaurant has been designed according to Feng Shui. Charcoaled teak panels and slate floors recreate the look of a splendid Oriental residence.
Using fresh, seasonal produce, the menu changes regularly but always offers authentic Cantonese dishes. A varied wine list features a balanced selection of old and new world wines specially selected to match the menu. A wide selection of Chinese teas is also available.
In addition to our main dining area, we have three private dining rooms. Lotus and Jasmine seat up to 12 guests each and can be combined. Bamboo is larger and can seat up to 24 guests.
- Crispy wasabi-aioli prawns with fresh mango and tobiko
- Golden pumpkin soup with morel mushrooms and diced chicken
- Kurobuta pork rice in superior broth with Chinese mushrooms
- Oven-baked honey marinated cod fillet with black pepper
- Cherries in nui er hong and kuei hua chen Chinese wine
cocktail jelly, served with refreshing lychee sorbet