Located on the third floor, Ya Ge, our elegant Cantonese restaurant specialises in traditional Cantonese dishes made with the finest and freshest ingredients. With a focus on locally-grown produce, the carefully crafted menu features an entire selection of dishes creatively prepared by our experienced culinary team. As the cornerstone to our menu, we also offer a selection of traditional dim sum delicacies, as well as a selection of wines and fine teas.
In addition to our main dining room, Ya Ge offers an unique selection of pre and post dining private bars whilst the nine elegant private dining rooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 20 guests, offer self-contained spaces for the perfect business and social gathering.
We respectfully inform our guests that the hotel has a smart casual or elegant dress code for both Ladies and Gentlemen. Gentlemen are also requested to wear full-length trousers, long-sleeved shirts and closed footwear.
- Crabmeat, Cream, Cheese, Gratined
- Health and Wellness Soup – Cordyceps, Astragulus, Sea Whelk (seasonal item)
- Australian Wagyu Beef, Foie Gras, Cashew Nuts
- Rice Noodles, Kavalan Black Pork, Black Truffle, Wok-fried
- Black Sesame, Rice Dumpling