Offering a satisfying array of dishes at any time of day, K’shiki is our stylish all-day restaurant. Breakfast is served from 6am and offers a range of Western, Japanese and à la carte options.On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, reservations cannot be accommodated due to high demand.
At lunchtime, K’shiki offers particularly tempting fare for those on the go with light lunch options including salads, sandwiches and six stylishly crafted Asian-inspired dishes, known together as the “Oriental Bento Lunch”.
Our dinner menu has a similarly Asian influence and features a variety of imaginative dishes. We also offer a set tasting menu, which includes the signature soup of the season, a choice of mouth-watering appetizers and one of our selected grilled main dishes. Designed for sharing, this is a great option for bringing friends and family together over fine food.
We also offer the option of a semi-private room that seats up to eight guests. With an open doorway into the restaurant, this room allows diners to enjoy the energy of K'shiki and the luxury of a private space.
- Paradise Prawns and Braised Wax Gourd with Indian Spinach Yuzu Pepper Infused Miso Vinegar and Coriander Salad
- Grilled Hokkaido Scallops and Sautéed Green Asparagus Singaporean Chilli Crab Sauce
- Ripe Tomato Gazpacho with Summer Vegetables and Coriander Wasabi Dressing
- Cutlass Fish and Chinese Yam in Tom Yum Koong Soup Sautéed Morning Glory and Eggplant with Thai Soy Bean Paste
- Lemon Sorbet on Kyoho Grape, Figs and Seasonal Fruits Mint Infused Peach and Sago Soup