Offering a satisfying array of dishes at any time of day, K’shiki is our stylish all-day restaurant. Breakfast is served from 6am and offers a range of Western, Japanese and à la carte options.On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, reservations cannot be accommodated due to high demand.
At lunchtime, K’shiki offers particularly tempting fare for those on the go with light lunch options including salads, sandwiches and six stylishly crafted Asian-inspired dishes, known together as the “Oriental Bento Lunch”.
Our dinner menu has a similarly Asian influence and features a variety of imaginative dishes. We also offer a set tasting menu, which includes the signature soup of the season, a choice of mouth-watering appetizers and one of our selected grilled main dishes. Designed for sharing, this is a great option for bringing friends and family together over fine food.
We also offer the option of a semi-private room that seats up to eight guests. With an open doorway into the restaurant, this room allows diners to enjoy the energy of K'shiki and the luxury of a private space.
- Bonito Spring Roll with Yellow Garlic Chive and Pea Sprouts, Lime and Myoga Ginger Sauce
- Salad with Wasabi and Nam Pla Flavoured Firefly Squid, Young Mountain Vegetables
- Garden Green Salad with Mandarin Orange Dressing, Deep Fried Mountain Vegetables and Yam Bean with Turmeric and Lemongrass Flavour, Coriander and Fish Sauce
- Steamed Seasonal Green Vegetables and Burdock in Pandan Leaf Infused Broad Bean Soup
- Grilled Grunt, Bamboo Shoot, Wild Shallot and Sautéed Morning Glory with Soy Bean Paste, Minced Octopus and Thai Basil Sauce