VALID until 19 December 2013
- Accommodation in Mandarin Suite King or Oriental Suite King, with a complimentary connecting room*
- Full breakfast for up to four people, served at K'shiki or in the privacy of your suite
- An origami book with origami set for children as a welcome gift
- A picnic lunch-box for a family excursion in Tokyo
- Complimentary Internet access
- Minimum three consecutive nights’ stay
- Specialist concierge tips on family oriented fun in Tokyo
- Local taxes apply
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are subject to 5% consumption tax, 10% service charge and accommodation tax (JPY 200 per person per night).
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Rates are subject to availability and may change without prior notice.
No charge for bookings cancelled more than 24 hours prior to arrival; however, the cancellation policy may be adjusted during peak season.
A credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee the room; however charges will be made until check-out.
Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm.
Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
*Please book a suite room and keep number of adults set to two and children set to zero. A connecting room will automatically be added to your booking.
*A maximum of four people for connecting rooms, and kindly inform us the number of adults and children (under 12-years-old) in the comments on guest details. If you are travelling with more than four people, please kindly contact Room Reservations.
*Please note that accommodation tax in the confirmation letter will not include the additional people.