Within walking distance of some of the nation’s most cherished monuments, Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC offers an elegant retreat in one of the world’s most important cities. Close to both Capitol Hill and the Smithsonian Institute, our hotel exudes a refined sense of style with beautifully designed rooms, a serene spa, excellent restaurants and legendary service.
Conveniently located in the center of the city, we are within walking distance of many of Washington DC’s most famous attractions.
- Steps from important sights such as the Tidal Basin, Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument
- 12 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport
- 5 minute walk to the White House
ROOMS & SUITES
Blending Oriental elegance with traditional American style, all of our rooms and suites enjoy views over the city or the elegant waterfront.
- 347 beautifully decorated rooms
- 53 spacious suites
- Breathtaking 3-bedroom Presidential Suite
- Completely non-smoking guest rooms and suites
At Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC, our restaurants are as impressive as their surroundings. With a choice of menus and settings, we offer a range of fabulous options.
- Modern American cuisine at CityZen
- All-day regional American dining at Sou’Wester
- Cocktails and live music at Empress Lounge
SPA & WELLNESS
Spread over 10,500 feet, our luxurious spa is a tranquil urban oasis with a serene atmosphere and stunning facilities.
- Eight treatment rooms, some with showers and changing areas
- Two dedicated beauty suites
- Zen relaxation area
- Heat and water experience, including amethyst steam room, sauna, a vitality pool, ice fountain and cold plunge pool
MEETINGS & EVENTS
We have a range of venues offering space, originality and state-of-the-art technology.
- Two ballrooms, including the 8,300 square foot Grand Ballroom with 18-ft high ceilings and private access
- Nine versatile meeting rooms
- 5,000 square-foot garden with views over the Tidal Basin and Jefferson Memorial
- Fully-equipped Business Center
Take time out from your busy Washington DC schedule to make the most of our comprehensive leisure facilities.
- 50-foot indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Private yoga and exercise classes
- Exclusive Tai Pan lifestyle club and private lounge
- Small art gallery featuring rotating exhibits of local artists. Has private elevator access and private flagstone patio
TAI PAN CLUB
Our luxurious Tai Pan Club is designed to offer both business and leisure travelers a peaceful retreat.
- Private check-in and check-out services
- Assistance with last-minute details and arrangements during your stay
- European Breakfast available daily
- All-day snacks as well as cocktail reception from 5 to 7pm daily
- Two work stations, Internet and printers
- Complimentary use of The Library private meeting space, available in two-hour increments