Ideally located near all of Washington D.C.’s major attractions, we enjoy a wonderful setting close to Capitol Hill. Exuding a sense of five-star luxury, our spacious hotel rooms, fantastic dining and world-class spa make us the perfect base to explore the US capital.
Conveniently located in the center of the city, we are within walking distance of many of Washington DC’s most famous attractions.
- Close to sights such as the Tidal Basin, Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument
- 12 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport
- 20 minute walk to the White House
ROOMS & SUITES
Blending Oriental elegance with traditional American style, all of our rooms and suites enjoy views over the city or the elegant waterfront.
- 347 beautifully decorated rooms
- 53 spacious suites
- Breathtaking 3-bedroom Presidential Suite
Our restaurants are just as impressive as Washington's glorious architecture surrounding them. With a choice of menus, drinks and settings we offer a range of fabulous luxury dining options.
- All-day regional American dining at Muze
- Cocktails and afternoon tea at Empress Lounge
SPA & WELLNESS
Spread over 10,500 feet, our luxurious spa is a tranquil urban oasis with a serene atmosphere and stunning facilities.
- Eight treatment rooms, some with showers and changing areas
- Two dedicated beauty suites
- Zen relaxation area
- Heat and water experience, including amethyst steam room, sauna, a vitality pool, ice fountain and cold plunge pool
MEETINGS & EVENTS
We have a range of venues offering space, originality and state-of-the-art technology.
- Two ballrooms, including the 8,300 square foot Grand Ballroom with 18-ft high ceilings and private access
- Nine versatile meeting rooms
- 5,000 square-foot garden with views over the Tidal Basin and Jefferson Memorial
- Fully-equipped Business Center
- Intimate art gallery featuring TIMELESS Cherry Blossom Collection by Ron Blunt. Has private elevator access and private flagstone patio
Take time out from your busy Washington DC schedule to make the most of our comprehensive leisure facilities.
- 50-foot indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Private yoga and exercise classes
- Exclusive access to The Club and its private lounge
Our luxurious Club is designed to offer both business and leisure travelers a peaceful retreat.
- Private check-in and check-out services
- Assistance with last-minute details and arrangements during your stay
- European Breakfast available daily
- All-day snacks as well as cocktail reception from 5 to 7pm daily
- Two work stations, Internet and printers
- Complimentary use of The Library private meeting space, available in two-hour increments